Getting Started with the eLux Referral Program
Where to Share
- Start by telling your close relatives and friends. They know you best and are more likely to take your recommendation to heart.
- Next try referring co-workers. While they may not know you like your family, an occupational bond can help you break the ice.
- Social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest can be a good place to refer people. Someone may not be shopping at the exact moment they see your post, but they can like/comment/share/favorite and come back to it later.
- If you are in any forum communities, they can be great places to share your referral links. Forums tend to be made up of like-minded people, so if you liked your eLuxurySupply purchase they may like it too.
- Finally, if you have your own blog or website, you could post your referral link there. Your audience is already engaged in your message, why not offer them high-quality bedding items at a 15% discount?
Things to note
- Always be mindful of who you are trying to refer. (Don't talk to your spouse like a car salesman talks to a customer)
- Make sure to respect the rules of any forums or message boards you post your link on. Many of these places have guidelines for posting sales links. You wouldn't want to ruin your good-standing relationship with these sites.
- Try not to sound spam-y. People tend not to respond well to overly-pushy sales pitches. Try throwing your referral into conversations as naturally as you can.