- Made with 100% single-ply breathable Egyptian Cotton
- Wrinkle and Fade Resistant; Hypoallergenic & Resistant to Dust Mites.
- Includes buttons to enclose and keep your comforter from moving around while you sleep
- Color Selections match eLuxurySupply products: 650 Thread Count - Egyptian Cotton Sheet Set & 650 Thread Count - Egyptian Cotton Pillowcases
- 100% Money back guarantee; or your money back
650 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton 3pc Duvet Cover Dimensions:
- 2-Piece Twin 650 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Set:1 Duvet Cover 68" X 86" | 1 Pillowsham 20" X 26"
- 3-Piece Full/Queen 650 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Set:1 Duvet Cover 90" X 92" | 2 Pillowshams 20" X 26"
- 3-Piece King/California King 650 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton Duvet Set: 1 Duvet Cover 92" X 106" | 2 Pillowshams 20" X 36"
The softest duvet cover you will ever sleep on! Our 100% Egyptian Cotton 650 Thread Count Duvet Cover is a luxury linen guaranteed to provide endless comfort. Clear buttons hold your blanket securely in place within the duvet cover. Give your bedroom an upgrade with this high thread count duvet cover that gets softer with every wash. Egyptian cotton offers unparalleled durability thanks to its exceptionally long fibers, nearly twice as long as traditional cotton. These fibers are spun into a finer yarn and result in a single ply fabric that drapes elegantly and offers lightweight softness. Our comfort duvet set includes one duvet cover and two pillow shams. Available in Full/Queen and King/California King. This high quality duvet cover comes in a variety of versatile colors designed to fit Full, Queen, King, and California King blankets.
Why is Egyptian cotton so much better for your duvet covers? Quite simply, Egyptian cotton produces longer fibers (up to twice as long as a standard cotton fiber). The longer fibers or staples are easily spun into finer count yarns, and turned into the softest duvet covers you will ever sleep on. It's that simple!
"Ply" refers to the number of yarns wrapped together in a single thread. The process of plying creates thicker threads, which will impact a duvet cover's feel and durability. Finer threads allow for higher thread counts resulting in a softer duvet cover with an elegant drape. Our Single ply duvet covers use individual, un-plied threads in the weaving process, resulting in lighter-weight fabric with exceptional drape and softness.
Learn more about duvet covers
For care, wash sheets in cold water using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low.
- $5 flat fee for ground shipping on orders under $50
- Free Shipping to the contiguous United States on orders $50 or more
- Expedited shipping available for only $25
- International shipping available for only $40
FREE 30-Day Return Policy:
- eLuxurySupply provides a prepaid return label for a completely free return
- Return your item for a full refund or an exchange for a product of equal or lesser value for up to 30 Days after receiving the product
Email us or call us at 1-800-977-7433