It’s not too hot. It’s not too cold... It’s just right.
Outlast technology, originally developed for NASA, utilizes change phase materials (PCM) that absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort. Outlast technology buffers against temperature fluctuations, helping to keep your personal microclimate steady and comfortable.
Outlast technology doesn’t just wick moisture away from the body—it helps to proactively manage sweat before it begins.
When you overheat, your body naturally releases excess heat and sweats to cool the skin. Outlast helps alleviate these spikes in skin temperature that cause sleep disturbances by absorbing and storing the excess heat. As you cool, the stored heat is released back to the body to keep you at the optimal temperature. This cycle continues throughout the night, so you wake up feeling more refreshed and rested.
Built in mattress protection
The polyurethane lining on the back means that your mattress will always be protected from spills and accidents.
Get that cool, crisp, off-the-line freshness every single night. Order your Outlast Temperature Regulating Mattress Protector today!
- $5 flat fee for ground shipping on orders under $50
- Free Shipping to the contiguous United States on orders $50 or more
- Expedited shipping available for only $25
- International shipping available for only $40
FREE 30-Day Return Policy:
- eLuxurySupply provides a prepaid return label for a completely free return
- Return your item for a full refund or an exchange for a product of equal or lesser value for up to 30 Days after receiving the product
Email us or call us at 1-800-977-7433
|Bed Size||Length x Height|
|Twin||39" x 75"|
|Twin XL||39" x 80"|
|Full||54" x 75"|
|Full XL||54" x 80"|
|Queen||60" x 80"|
|Olympic Queen||66" x 80"|
|King||76" x 80"|
|Cal King||72" x 84"|